Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Playing Catch-UP

So after my resovle to do better and write more in my blog aka online journal I am making my second post nine months later! Wow!

School started for us all again but this year Aylee is in Kindergarten! What a Milestone.  She loves it so far and is doing great.  She loves Wednesdays because they get to have PE and go to the computer lab. 

Malekai is sad he can't go to school with her. He also misses her when she is gone and constantly asks "when's Aylee coming back?"  Cute.

Damon is my possesive son on more accounts than one.  He can't share his mommy, his favorite books, his stuffed dogs, his toy trucks or toy cars.  What a punk! He has to take them everywhere too.

We are so excited for the arrival of our new niece/cousin.  Cecillia La'laai (spelled something like that)! She is an adorable little girl but now all Aylee can talk about, dream about, and tell others about is how she wishes her mom was pregnant.  To that all I can say is...keep dreaming!

After the half marathon that I ran (in January..refer to last post) I finished with blood seeping out of the top of my shoe and blisters covering my feet I vowed to never run again.  After losing three toenails, a result of that race, and five months later I put on my running shoes again and have been trying to get back in the swing of things.  I've done a couple 5K's but nothing too serious.

I've had a lot of fun playing in volleyball tournament and softball leagues.  I can't seem to get enough but what ever happened to church ball?  Our ward/stake is slacking big time!

Summer was busy as all get out.  There was something every weekend whether it be the lake, vacation, or yardwork we just couldn't seem to keep things in order around our house.  Thankfully school is back in and makes us have some kind of structure to our lives!

That's all for now. Can't make any promises as to when the next post might be cause as we know it sometimes takes months...nine of them to be exact! Hopefully pictures will come soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww man I'm completely jealous! If you need a middle for a vb league team let me know. I totally want to start playing again!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Yay! It's fun to see a post from you. I hope you do it more so we know what's up. Who wants to call and talk on the phone when we can just look on the internet after all... Anyway, good luck with your crazy busy life!

Angela said...

Good to see a post on here!!! I might get to see you more in person since I've moved here, but I still enjoy the posts! I don't know how you do it all. What a woman!!!