Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In a Month's Time...

In a month's time...Aylee started kindergarten and had her 6th birthday.  She loves it and honestly, it's really nice for me too.  Malekai turned three years old and is now conviced he needs to go to school too. 

I am finishing up my softball league. It was a lot of fun and our team actually did pretty well!  We won games...that's better than usual!  I am excited to start playing volleyball in a couple weeks.  It will be interesting.  I don't think any of our team members have played since high school and not to age ourselves but that was a LONG time ago! I don't plan on winning much but it will be fun regardless!

Aylee First Day of Kindergarten!

Aylee started school and had her sixth birthday
My first attempt at making cool cakes.
(They are ballet slipplers)

Malekai turned 3!
Second attempt...haha at least I tried!

How cute are these boys?
Damon, Malekai and cousin Alo
As the boys get older I am having so much fun with them.  They are funny kids for sure.  I love being able to do things with them and I love, love, love, when they play together.  Of course there are times I am pulling my hair out becuase they just want to pester each other but that is to be expected.  It is so fun having cousins around that they can play with as well. 


Who taught these boys to put plastic bags on thier heads??
 I really do need to keep a close watch on these boys though cause if I don't...well you see! They really do keep me on my toes!


This makes life worth while!!!

So after all is said and done I am glad I can take a step back to really see how great life is.  "By small and simple things..."

2 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

Your blog looks cute and it's so fun to hear about your kids! Aylee is rockin' the style. I bet she does love school. Smart kids do! Your boys are so handsome! I think their whole lives people will know they are brothers and they'll have their arms around each others shoulders cause they'll be buddies!

Angela said...

Ha! Love that picture of Damon and Malekai with bags on their heads. I am so happy to live close now and get to be somewhat part of their little lives.