Monday, September 6, 2010

Busted!

I catch my kids doing some of the strangest things sometimes but I guess that's why they are kids.  They sure keep things interesting! 

Here's Aylee and Malekai discovering that batteries on your tongue is addicting even if it does hurt a bit.

<>

Here they are again playing pirate ship...how do they come up with these things!

Somebody gave Damon an oreo..were was I on that one?!



Look how happy he was though!  I'd say it was worth it!

And for some reason, Damon and Malekae had the same expression in two different
pictures.  Excuse thier nakedness!


 Its so fun to catch them doing crazy things...it makes me want to be a kid again.  So FUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber... your boys are so cute! This is the only way I know how to get a hold of you, but women's volleyball is starting up and the deadline is the 24h. Just wondering if you wanted to play and if so, do you know enough people to set up a team? My email address is: foreverandalwayslala@yahoo.com if you're interested. Thanks!

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha that is so funny, your kids are hillarious. I love the pic of the boys in the bath. What are the odds that you catch two pics like that, cute!

Amanda Tippetts said...

I'm pumped that we are close enough to see those boys every once in a while again! They are super cute and those are fun stories!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I noticed that I have been kicked off your blog list... haha... do you need another invite?