Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas

We are super excited for Christmas this year.  We are visiting grandma and grandpa Stevens in California.  This is the first year that we have traveled for Christmas and it's kind of fun...this time!  The kids are excited for Santa although Malekai is really scared about the whole thing I think he'll realize it's not so bad Christmas morning when he opens his gifts!

I am going to miss Ashley this year with her being in the MTC and all but it sounds like she's doing really good so I guess I can't be mad!  Sure love and miss her already.  I am super glad to have Ryan back home but it's not like it matters cause he's basically busy with girlfriends and such so I never see him anyway (except when he watches my kids around 11:30 p.m. so I can go visit patients in the ER!) I love him for that!

I hope everyone has a good Christmas. I really do love this time of year becuase I really get to remember my Savior and feel his love for me.  I am so grateful for his atonement and plan of salvation.  I am grateful for my knowledge of it and for daily learning opportunities that help me to grow and become closer to Him.  Like the song "I Need Thee Every Hour", I truely do need my Savior in my life -always- and I am so grateful that I know He will always be there. 

Merry Christmas All!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh you...I love you!!!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Fun! I bet Malekai LOVED it Christmas morning.