Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer's End

Well summer is coming to an end and I am kind of relieved to be able to have some sort of schedule again. Andrew and I start school tommorrow and Aylee will be going to preschool this year starting the first week of September.

My kids are growing up so fast. Its fun to watch Aylee and Malekai develop a relationship. They are so cute. It's been interesting watching siblings grow to love each other, I never really knew what to expect!



For those of you who don't know...It's a boy! I'm due December 18th which is right at the end of the semester so it should work out just right! :) I really have no idea who I told and who I didn't so now I guess you all know!
Well that's all for now...it's wierd not having fifteen hundred things to post. I guess this is what its like when you keep up on your postings!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

cute!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What cute pictures, your daughter looks just like you!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Good luck with school starting! You're going to be so busy. I will pray for you to have lots of energy. Two kids, school, pregnant... that's a lot going on! Good luck. We love you.

Angela said...

What a bunch of cuties you have. I love Aylee's car. It fits her so perfect esp when she does cookies. I never even knew those things could go so fast. Better watch out for this one! Love ya!

Sheila said...

I love that pink car! Your kids are so beautiful. And another boy... how exciting. :)

Nilsson Family said...

Amber, I sure do miss you all. And Aylee is so much cuter than the girl that lives right next to us. Not to be rude but she drives us crazy. Eric has been working in the yard alot and the girl will not stop yelling out her window. In other words, we think you all are so much funner!!!!!!Cute pics!